Monday, October 09, 2006

One Left

I sent off my Yale application today which means I have one application left:

Stanford.

For Yale I used a modification of my diversity statement as the 250 and then sent my normal personal statement. Was this the best plan? I doubt it, but at this point it was tough to get motivated to completely rewrite another statement for a school that I have no chance at getting into.

I will be adding to my diversity statement and sending it to stanford shortly.

Also, BIG PROBLEM:

In reworking my diversity statement I noticed a typo in the conclusion. After looking at the apps I sent, it turns out this typo was in EVERY APPLICATION I SENT WITH A DIVERSITY STATEMENT.

Hopefully since its at the end of an optional essay it won't hurt me too bad.

Lets hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home