Saturday, July 09, 2005

Motivation

I am really lacking motivation lately. I went down to Peoria for Greek Weekend and we had ZERO meetings. I did not do one productive thing. On the plus side, Lexi (the Panhel President) spent some time telling me about a summer leadership program she went to and suggesting that it would be very beneficial. I am thinking about it, it depends what I am doing come next summer. I am always willing to go learn how to be a better leader, but only if it is really going to help. I cannot stand "rah rah" garbage.

Anyways, on a law school not I will probebally be taking some practice LSAT's this week because I am doing a Princeton Review free diagnostic on Saturday (or Sunday, one of the two) and I want to get my sence of how long 35 mintues is back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home