Wednesday, June 29, 2005

work and things

Well today was a fustrating day at work. If you want to relate, try doing this: Prove that you are not your father to a stranger without using your Social Security Number, date of birth, name, or drivers liscense. NOT FUN. I had a guy at work who's dad was in an accident. I needed to prove to underwritting it wasn't him. First the underwritter told me that you cannot go of DL# because it changes if you loose it (a lie). Then she said I would not show the different middle initial because it could be a typo. Finally she told me date of birth didn't matter because it wasn't relevant. We didn't have the social security number. She just wouldn't listen when I said "you have the right person at fault, but that isn't our client." She kept insisting on me proving somebody else was at fault.

Anyway, on a side note I REALLY want to go back to my job at school. For more info on my work history and academic accomplishments, or if you just want to see my online resume click here.

NBA draft was tonight (yawn). The only interesting thing was that Head got drafted at the end of the first round. Other than that no suprises (except for Danny Granger freefalling for no good reason).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home