Thursday, June 23, 2005

Case Viewbook

So today I sat down to take another practice LSAT but I just could not get excited to do it. I hope this feeling does not persist.

Anyway, a more important note: I got Case Western's view book in the mail about a week ago. It is top notch, you can really tell how proud they are of their law school program and how important graduate programs are to the school. I picked up the book and looked at it... it was amazing. It was informative, the pictures actually showed things I cared about, and they even included pull outs of things I care about such as entertanment in the area. I just wish they included more information about housing. Oh well. But anyway, I sent a note to case complimenting them on their book (I figure by the time I begin to apply I will be so furious at admissions I might as well let them know that I appreciate a job well done now. Feel free to make fun of me.

No tennis tonight... again, oh well (I didn't even like tennis until about a week ago, now its my prefered form of exercise).

On a "frat guy" note, summer has been going on long enough that I miss my house a little. I am having a good time relexing, but I can't wait to get back to campus and start rush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home