Saturday, June 25, 2005

practice makes imperfect

An odd thing happened to me today. I was working through a practice LSAT (part of one) and I started having time trouble. I can typically get through LR without any time trouble, (usually about three minutes to spare) but today it was a time crunch and I ended up having to guess blindly on two questions. Then, I didn't finish the games section (one left unanswered). It was very odd and disheartening. I thought I had gotten over my time trouble. I haven't taken a test in a few weeks, I wonder if that was a factor at all. Oh well, back to practice making sure I stay on time.

Sox lost again today. I cannot believe we tied the season series with the Cubs. Things looked so good, Garland pitched well, the team just refused to hit. Oh well, such is baseball.
Nothing else going on really, just the dog days of summer. One other thing. I just found out my fraternity lots its web address, so now we are in a rush to get an address and get a site up, hopefully things will work out or we will have lots of wasted promotions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home