Friday, October 13, 2006

Ethics

I haven't posted about this yet, but last week I was invited to participate in a conference on ethics at West Point Military Academy at the end of the month. Though I am extremely nervous about being in a world that is NOTHING like the world I am used to, I am also very excited. I will be attending with one other Bradley student and the University will be footing the cost of attendance.

Though I am uncertain what we will be discussing, I have spoken to people that attended last year and it sounds like they both had a wonderful experience. I cannot imagine anything better for somebody about to enter into a profession that presents as many ethical issues as the law than by attending conference put on by the military academy.

As a side note, at work there have been rumors of me assisting the associates in some legal research which would be an exciting opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home