Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I Love You More, Than I Did The Week Before

So I don't really "love" any law school, but I wanted to rip of the song lyric for the title of this post.

As many of you know, since the beginning of the application process Harvard has been my distant first choice school. I know it is a reach, but I a guy can hope. A few days ago the following article appeared all over the internet:

http://www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=514774

What does this mean for me? It means a school I was already very interested in just got better. A class that I would want to take anyway (Regulation and Legislation) just became required of all 1L students.

This is a great change and a nice symbolic nod to the fact that the major issues in law have changed from 100 years ago. In addition, I can only imagine these changes will help first year students land summer employment.

I hope too many students don't get excited about this and attend as a result, I need all the help I can get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home