Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Update

After a day spent calling around, I have confirmed that I am complete at all but the following schools:

Yale (hasn't even ordered my report)
Harvard
Northwestern (received but not complete)

And I believe I am complete at but cannot confirm:

Wash U-STL

I was hoping to get an email from Duke today saying the letter is in the mail, but that didn't happen so it looks like I will need to work something out to find out how I did (assuming they mail within the time they said they would). Wish me luck on that. I hope my C&F problem didn't sink me there.

I'll update again when I have a decision! I wont be posting much this weekend since I am going to be getting things in shape for my trip to West Point. Look to see an update around the end of next week, hopefully then I will have at least one (and hopefully two) decisions..... (and HOPEFULLY they will both be good news).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home