Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Call

Today I received the Harvard admissions phone call. The call was very short, less than five minutes in length. In this time I was asked to explain what I do with my time and to elaborate on several of the activities that I am involved in. Toby also clarified some information from my resume and asked me to elaborate on what I do at my job. Overall the call was quick and easy though I do not feel all that confident and I feel as if I may have weakened, not strengthened my application as a whole.

At the end of the call Toby asked me to clarify which area I was interested and gave me the opportunity to ask him questions about Harvard. I asked about the new program and was very excited about his answer.

I will update you as things progress in the law school appliation process.

Still no word from Georgetown :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home