Tuesday, November 14, 2006

No News and Predicting the Future

Today is Monday and I have nothing new to report in the law school application process. At this point the only thing I am doing that relates to law school is my homework to make sure I graduate. I had a PLS exam due today which I completed late last night. I may or may not start an essay in the same class for which rough drafts are due Thursday, and of course I have meetings for things I regret being involved in.

Recently I have been trying to predict what schools will send out the next round of acceptances (which I hope to receive). As of now, I am guessing the next set of schools to send out acceptances will be:

Michigan
Stanford
Harvard
Washington University

I would love to get accentances to each of those schools, but I would be falling down thrilled if I was accepted to any three of them. I am hoping that letters from these schools come out next week, but who knows, history isn't always an accurate predictor. Lets hope for the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home