Thursday, July 28, 2005

Trip Report 1

I have had such a good record of posting every day that I decided instead of posting the worlds longest update on the 1st, I would backdate it and split things out between the days on which things happened to keep it readable.

I finished the research for my final econ paper on the flight, I have decided my paper will look like this:

Why teams have so much power

The monetary justifications given by teams and cities.

The ways to fund a stadium and their flaws.

Why the monetary justifications are false.

Other problems cause by public funding of stadiums.

Non monetary reasons.

Why these are also wrong.

Why the only solution is to remove baseball's anti-trust exemption.

Nothing else really worth talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home