Sunday, July 24, 2005

Class Update

Well I have all my research for my final econ essay on Public Financing of Private Stadiums. More importantly I took the third test in my telecourse, one left.

I got a 92% on this test which delt with the Unified Commercial Code when it comes to sales. The next section is on commercial papers and could be a little bit more challanging.

I got the Scalia book in the mail today, I am very excited about that, though for some reason I am in no particular hurry to read it. It SHOULD get read before the end of summer though.

Thought for the day: What differentiats using somebody elses wireless connection from garbage picking? You are finding something of value and using it as your own even though the manufacturer isn't getting paid. It is essentially digital garbage picking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home