Sunday, January 22, 2006

Another class update

Continuing with the pattern that I have started, I am going to give a quick review of what will probeablly be my most difficult class, ECO 333, Intermediate Macroeconomics.

This class is going to SUCK. I mean SUCK HARD! I tried this class once before and it didn't go so well and things aren't looking that much better this time around.

The teacher seems very smart, though somewhat dry. He spent twenty minutes talking about how he doesn't know the authors but he knows the slant of the book.

Also, there is a regression paper where you must pose a relationship between four variables and then test it. It sounds sorta tough, but it could be interesting.

Overall this class is going to be tough, but every major has to have at least one class that will be tough.

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home