Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Flight Write

So I just got back from Las Vegas this morning (good times, won about a NW application fee's worth on the craps table) and I must say, I got some things done. In addition to starting my preliminary prep for fantasy football this fall, I also made a good amount of headway on my law school writings. I completed a first draft of a diversity statement (that most likly needs to be shortened), a why Penn essay, and a drop in to add to my LOR statement of purpose to help turn it into a law school statement of purpose. All in all, I made up some ground.

I have two days (today and tomorrow) at home, and then a week in Texas. Hopefully I can NOT think about law school for the next couple of days, then hammer out a why Michigan essay, hopefully hopefully hopefully a personal statement, and tune up my statement of purose into a two page masterpiece. This is what we call "wishful thinking," but to quote the crappy love song, "I'm the king of wishful thinking."

I'll keep you updated. Hopefully I'll slip in two more posts before I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home