Saturday, July 15, 2006

Three Down

So after a stressful day of driving (more like speeding and sitting at a standstill) I got to school ten minutes late for my meeting with the professor I was going to ask (read: beg) for a second academic Letter of Recommendation. I had called to see about pushing back the meeting but he could not. Thankfully I arrived in his office just as he was leaving and although we didn't have time to meet and talk about the letter, I was able to hand him the packet of information and he agreed to write it.

Along with this, I gave my information packet to two other instructors that had already agreed to write letters which means that of the four packets have I have get to the writers, three of them are taken care of. My final packet is for the primary academic writer who is expected back Monday. Unfortunately, nobody seems to know when on Monday she will be in, so I am going to hang out around the business building until I get an opportunity to speak with her. Hopefully she gets back at a reasonable time, either way I am giving up another day of work.

Other than that, no new ground on my personal statement. I have also altered my list of schools (read: shortened, hopefully this doesn't bite me in the ass) to better reflect schools I would be happy to attend.

Its Greek Weekend so posting will be erratic at best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home