Friday, July 07, 2006

"She" might be in Baltimore, but we are in Chicago

Tonight I'm going to the White v. Red Sox game. Before I begin my normal post let me say that I hope keep up the small winning streak we built the last three days against Baltimore and take this first one from the Bo Sox and the filthy rookie they are throwing tonight.

As for my real post, today I did some productive Law School stuff. Specifically, I have been working on getting things ready for my LOR writers so I can (hopefully) drop off the materials at school on Friday.

Thus far I have put together a list of schools that I will be applying to, I have submitted a semi-final version of my resume for review and I have put together writer specific cover sheets and suggestions for LOR writers 3 and 4 (see my previous post for more info on who these are). I need to get one together for writer 1, but I also do not know if I will see her so it may be a mute point.

Here are the seven things I am including in the packets for my recomendation:
1. A resume
2. A list of the schools I will be applying to
3. A cover letter with directions about how to submit the letter
4. A list of some suggestions for things they can write about if they get stuck (to keep them from sumarizing my resume).
5. A sheet summarizing the tips for LOR's I have gleamed from Ivey's book and other sources.
6. The LSAC cover sheet
7. A pre addressed, postage paid envelop

Hopefully my LOR's will turn out ok and will give my application a little boost.

I am still working on an additional academic writer, but I haven't made any headway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home