Friday, June 30, 2006

Joy and Sorrow

Today was the biggest rollercoaster ride I have been on in a LONG LONG time. Even though I have refused to ever come close to using this blog as a diary, I feel like today the topics I want to discuss can be best explained by retracing my day for everybody.

10 AM: I wake up. The plan was to wake up at 11, but I couldn't sleep so I got up, washed my face and signed online to mass hysteria about scores. Apparently LSAC started scheduled updates later than planned and people freaked out.

11:20: I head to lunch, getting away from the boards for a while.

12:30 I return only to see that scores have not been released and people are starting to get upset. It appears as if scores may not be coming today afterall (*sigh*).

3:00: It is now 4 PM at LSAC, scores still aren't out, the common thinking is that if they are not out by 4 they are not coming out.

3:01: I head out for a jog to release some stress.

4:30: I get back all sickly sweaty and check the messege boards: SCORES ARE UP!!!!

4:31: I debate showering to be all clean when I check my score or immediate knowledge.

4:31.5: I quickly go to LSAC to see my score.

4:32: Deep breath

4:33 I check me score, AWSOME.

6: I talk to a good friend, she is not having the best of evenings and sounds generally not happy, I feel terrible.

9: Start getting drunk, all feelings other than giddyness leave.

12: Friend is still upset, moreso now, I feel even worse, I really want to help but do not know what to do (damn being a boy). We talk for a while, I hope I helped at least a little... I feel bad again. Now my feeling bad is combining with guilt, my day is good and my friends is terrible... I have to cut the convo short and feel even worse.

1:30: I get home and check my email and notice an odd email from Bradley, I check it and the Firm I have worked at in the falls has awarded me a $2000 scholarship for the Fall, I am once again super excited!

So there you have it, my day was a roller coaster, but scores did come out.

Days remaining till LSAT Score is released: ZERO!!!
Score: 174!!!! (99.3 percentile!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home