Sunday, June 25, 2006

Transition

This week is going to be a week of transitions for legalfratboy.

First and foremost I am going back home tomorrow. This means a transition from "holding onto the school year, prepping for the LSAT, hanging out" to working lots. Thankfully I have a trip to Vegas to keep me entertained!

Additionally, my LSAT score is (supposedly) coming out this week! This means that my transition from "looking at schools and studying for the LSAT" to "applying" is about to begin. This is going to be an interesting few months, hopefully the LSAT gods will be kind and smile on me!

Another transition is the transition to a senior. This seems small and never dawned on my until yesterday afternoon when we were having an afternoon keg and talking about college and we relaized that at this time next year it would all be over and that we are much different peole than we were as freshmen. This is exciting but also freaking me out!

Tomorrow is my last Greek Life presentation, hopefully things will go well and scores will be high. You never know!!

The LSAT is looming and my heart skips when I think about it.

Days remaining until the LSAT is released: 5
Mood: Transitioning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home