Sunday, June 11, 2006

Back from Bed

So I was about to lay down when I felt the need to do something I have never done before: come online and post something that has NOTHING to do with law school, politics, greek life, or anything else related to my current involvement or future plans.

The White Sox game today was one of the best regular season games I have ever watched. Several lead changes, a team taking the lead in the top of the 11th, then a come from behind in the bottom of the inning, the game winning run being thrown out at home only to have the next hitter bring in the winning run with 2 outs. Lots of substitutions, pitchers filling biggers roles than they normally do and overall entertainment value all contributed to me enjoying this game.

On another note, 36 hours til the beginning of the LSAT. At this point I just want the test to come and almost wish I could skip tomorrow. I will be heading to Bloomington tomorrow to settle in, look at the area, and spend the night close by. This will be my final post before the LSAT. I would say it is a fairly safe bet to say that my next post will be dealing completely with the LSAT and take place on Tuesday (I will almost certainly go out hard Monday night to celebrate this crap finally being complete).

Once the LSAT is finished, I will return to my routine of exercise and greek stuff, with more posts about the law in general and my school choices. It will then be several weeks of posts about how I hate waiting!

Again, please wish me luck, I need it.

Days Remaining: 1.5
Mood: Eager

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home