Thursday, June 08, 2006

Back on the horse

Yesterday still sucked, there is no doubt about that, but today was better from an LSAT prep standpoint. I took preptest 48, the final of the modern exams that I have. I scored a 174 and felt like I generally kicked the tests butt. The high point was completing logic games with 1 wrong, the first logic reasoning with 0 wrong, and the logic reasoning with 1 wrong. I'll take two wrong over three sections that count any day! The only concern with this exam is how drastically the rate that I complete the exam has slowed. Today I had three sections where i finished with less than a minute left (on two it was because I took my time with the final question).

From here out it is about sustaining the feeling I have. I will be taking not that old exam tomorrow (something between 41 and 44) and rereading chapter 9 in LGB. Friday is about a final exam, making sure I am solid on time and getting prepared for money in terms of details (ticket, pencils, figuring out the optinal eraser... important stuff. The countdown is on, wish me luck, I DEFINATELY NEED IT.

Days remaining: 5
Mood: Better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home