Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Success

Well today I took the October 2005 preptest, the second most recent exam I have. I took all four sections with no break, finished with extra time on each section and scored a 169!

I was really excited. Now to clarify, I certainly do not think that this is what I will score on test day, but to know that I am capable of scoring this high is really exciting. Hopefully I will perform well on my final recent exam at the beginning of next week. Tomorrow is the test from Nova, and after that it is old exams once I find a way to print them off without wasting tons of my ink!

I feel good about prep till tomorrow (one day of good scoring will do that to you!) I feel like if I keep up the pace I could end up in a good place in a few weeks. Hopefully I can keep up the intensity.

My task for the next week: develop a way to convert extra time into extra points. I have been lucky lately that I have been finishing with 3-6 minutes left on logic reasoning sections. I need to figure out how to turn these minutes into a higher score. Suggestions are welcome, though I realize this could be a mute point if I have difficulty concentrating on test day and lack this extra time!

Friday I visit Indiana University, I will post a my thoughts here when I get back. Hopefully it will be worth the trip.

Days Remaining: 12
Mood: Happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home