Thursday, May 25, 2006

Blah

Well I took another prep test yesterday. The result: 170. I should have been excited! For the second time in a row I broke the 170 mark, however I was stuck on one fact: I missed enough questions that I would have scored a 166 last June. It puts things in perspective for how much prep classes and old tests are worth: As time has gone on, the scale has gotten more difficult because people have been more educated about the test before taking it.

Today I start Lesson 11, I hope to finish by the end of tomorrow!

Anyway, I walked yesterday, the weather wasn't nice and I didn't want to run in the humidity. Today I hope to run, we will see.

No Greek stuff this week, thought I got my partner for the summer enrichment camp that I will be teaching. She is involved which makes me think she will be good. I'll let you know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home