Sunday, May 14, 2006

For real this time

Ok, so this is the last time I will be making a statement like this. Starting today the blog is once again back up and running. More importantly, I am entering the interesting stretch of the law school application process, final LSAT preperation and applications.

So, as you know I have decided to buy the powerscore full length course book and some old tests and prep on my own. This was more a matter of necessity than anything else.

So I have restarted my prep schedule. Since I last wrote I have finished the first 5 LSAT lessons and am currently working on lesson 6. I have devised a weekly prep plan and will be taking a minimum of one exam each week.

Once again, the target score is 165, hopefully I will be able to meet or even better, exceed it. Please wish me luck, I will need it.

Anyway, the first priority for this week is to finish lesson 6. I have done the reading and find the assumption-negation technique to be really useful. I have the advanced games practice and the two reading section left to try.

I plan on taking the next prep test on Friday. I will be scoring it Friday as well, results will be posted.

Greek stuff is quiet at the moment, the only big task is finding Steve a flight to NC.

Grades come out this week, at which time I will be posting the Bradley GPA and LSAC GPA that I will be applying with.

Current LSAT Prep test statistics:

Mean: 166.4
Median: 167
Standard Deviation: 2.7
Mode: 169
Max: 169
Min: 162

Bare in mind those numbers are skewed by two, year old 162's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home