Monday, January 23, 2006

Opionista

Ok, so I had origionally planned on posting about another of my classes (which sucked), but before I got to that I ran over an awsome post that I could not ignore.

If you get a chance check out Opinionista.

This article is an awsome example of the type of lawyer I do not want to be. Essentially this woman was criticized for bashing "Biglaw". After she revealed herself people attacked her law school (Virginia) her Undergrad (Dartmuth, spelled wrong) and her firm (are large NY firm).

My is this important? Well outside of the fact tha all those impress me, there is the fact that it shows what I don't want to be.

A status whore of a lawyer that cares about nothing but prestige.

Anyway, this is short, but I wanted to point it out because it is an awsome read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home