Saturday, May 20, 2006

Too Bad it Is Not for Real

Well I took another prep test today. I wish instead of being in the middle of prep I had this score and was finished. Through some fluke, I scored a 175 on this exam! The exam was Superprep B for those of you that are interested. The worst part about this is that it sparked my ego into thinking a score like this was realistically possible when clearly it is not. It is a nice ego boost, I dont think it is accurate.

Next week I am strivin to complete lessons 8 and 9. Hopefully that can be done. I am chugging through this course but need to pick up the pace. At least parallel reasoning is done.

Frat Boy:

No new frat stuff, this is the summer of conferences for Pi Kappa Phi. Steve, will be going to Pi Kapp college to learn everything he can about recruitment and I will be headin to Texas with Scotty to attend our main policy making session.

Nothing new in the Greek community. I am looking for contact information so I can send people letters thanking them for their service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home