Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Setback

So I was doing really well this week. At one point I was two days ahead of schedule (2 10 hour days and thinking work would take longer than it did will have that affect) but not I am no longer ahead.

I am about where I planned on being, which, at this point is really depressing. I have a friend comming from home tomorrow, so that is another day lost.

I plan on doing double-time tonight. No fun, no going out, just LSAT. I hope to do well. Today is non-linear games. So far, they seem tough, I tend to miss an assumption and I have gotten 1 wrong on each section.

I will update more later.

Interesting side note:

I thought something was off with my grades. I thought I had 10 graded credit hours and 2 pass fail, however when I looked at my report I only had 1 P. I looked again and it turns out one of the classes I thought was pass fail is actually graded... thankfully I earned an A. It is like a summer bonus from the econ department!

Mood: regretful
Days left before the LSAT: 27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home