Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Light at the End

well I finished lesson 10 in PowerScores today. For those of you that do not know, the problems associated with Lesson 10 are over 100 pages long, so when you start it seems like the last big hurdle (especially because it is the third lesson in a thick book and the book containing the final lesson and the challenge review in a much more reasonable size!)

So back on topic. I finished lesson 10 today and I finally feel as if this test may eventually happen. The biggest problem I have with prep is that it seems like the day I am preparing for might never come. The proximity is giving me LOTS of extra motivtation.

The only flaw in my prep today was my lack of tolerence for "Logic Reasoning Marathons." I hate them and after question 45 or so I start to loose concentration and my score suffers. I hope I have completed my last LR marathon.

Tomorrow is a prep test, I have not decided between a new one and the last superprep. I am thinking the last superprep, then finish PowerScores, then a new one, then lots of old ones and then a final new one, however I have not fully decided on a course of action.

I have also been doing a good job of getting a jog in during the day. I hate exercise but I do find that the jog helps clear my mind to go back to working.

Days Remaining: 20
Mood: Refreshed and excited

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home