Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Balance

Prep:

So today I found what seems like a good balance to my studying.

I woke up, talked online till I felt awake, then began to study. I did a moderate amount of work, then went shopping with one of my fraternity brothers. When we were done shopping, I went for a jog for 45 minute (a horrible and wonderful experince at the same time). I then studied for about an hour, cooked dinner, ate and studied for another two hours. I met up with friends to enjoy life (new theory) and came back and finished out my study guide for the day.

I think this might be the way to go. It leaves a lot of work for the evening, but it keeps me sane and I don't feel as if I exist only to prepare for the LSAT, which is a major advantage.

Other LSAT:

I'm sick of people asking me where I want to go to law school. Actually, that is not true. It is not that I am sick of people asking where I want to go, I have a prefect answer: I'll know where I hope to go in July, I am sick of people saying, well what is your dream. If I say Harvard, they would role their eyes and think I'm arrogant. Well, you did say dream. What they are really asking is "what school that is possible at least a little would you like to go" and that is a question I can't answer until I take the LSAT. It takes too much effort to explain that to people, so I just answer with a random school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home