Sunday, May 28, 2006

Something seemed odd

I finished the final lesson in PowerScores Full Length LSAT course today. I still have the challenge review which is one section of logic games and one section of logic reasoning, but other than that, I am complete with the course.

I noticed something odd as I completed the course however. The course finishes with a logic reasoning marathon, a selected games section, then a reading comp challenge. I made some mistakes in logic reasoning but compared to others this section of logic reasoning seemed easier than normal. Additionally, the entire reading section seamed easier than normal to me: I completed the entire reading section in under 25 minutes without missing a question. I am not that good at reading. Do you think that PowerScore puts easier material at the end of their course on purpose to 1. make you feel as if you have greatly developed your skills and 2. to increase your confidence level heading into the exam? I cannot decide.

I plan on doing the challenge review tomorrow and starting the logic games bible. I also plan to get to the Nova prep material at some point. Tuesday will be a generic LSAT, Wednesday will be a recent test, thursday will be whatever I feel like. Each day will also include some of the logic reasoning bible. For some reason, I feel ok about games. I have not been testing that well on them, but I still feel good. I think it is the feeling that I can gain more by improving at logic reasoning.

Wish me luck, its the stretch run!

Days remaning: 15
Mood: Optomistic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home