Saturday, May 27, 2006

visit

So yesterday my mother came to visit. It was a nice change to be relaxing and see my mother again. We kept things quiet, movie, food, exercise, and shopping. I spent a large amount of the trip explaining the finer points of the law school application process to her.

I also finished Lesson 11 this weekend. Things went ok, I can't believe I am almost done. Two weeks left until the end of LSAT prep and then the real thing happens. I sure hope I get the score I need or things might get UGLY, I don't know if I can handle preping for this exam again.

Anyway, I feel generally good. I will be taking last December's exam after I finish PowerScore which should give me a solid measure of how I will do on the real thing. I am also starting to do five sections at a time next week. The following week I will be taking the exam's starting at 1 PM, with 5 sections. I dont plan to prepare for the writing section because it just isn't a priority at this point.

I am also planning school visits this summer, I will make sure to let you know my opinions on schools. Additionally, once prep is over I will return to focusing more and more on school choices and application plans.

I am still looking for ideas for my personal statements, any suggestions would be more than welcome. Also returning soon will be my comments on legal and political goings on.

Frat Boy:

Letters to community leaders were drafted today, will be sent out soon.

Days Left: 16
Mood: Worried

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home