Sunday, June 04, 2006

More of the same

Took preptest 45 today, scored a 172, how I wish these scores were the real thing! I hope I can get lucky and post a big number on the real day.

Reading killed me and I made two silly mistakes on games, otherwise the score would have been even higher. Oh well, there is no way I would complain even a little with a 172 let me tell you!!

I have been thinking more about my visit to IU and my overall impression is this: I think the school was really impressive and I would be happy there, I certainly will be applying, but it didn't jump out to me as "definately the place I need to go." No place has, and that is disappointing because I really wanted a campus to step up and feel like the place I feel is perfect (obviously not realistic). I view Indiana on the level with UIUC and Iowa, if it comes down to these three money will play a fairly large role (obviously getting in plays an even bigger role than money).

Finally, I had to make the ultimate test prep decision today: how dedicated will I be for my final week. Answer: as dedicated as I can. I decided to leave the TV here meaning all I will have to distract me is the internet.... hopefully this will add to my productivity!

Wish me luck!

Days remaining: 8
Mood: Eager

Frat Boy

Today we put together the final details for the recruitment presentation. I feel confident the presentation will go well but we definately put a lot of pressure on ourselves. Wish me luck, I only have to do two sessions, I will also view a few other sessions.

I have determined what my routine on test weekend/day will be, I will be posting that later in the week.

It sounds like our Pi Kapp College representative did not have the best time, I look forward to talking to him tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home