Friday, June 09, 2006

Running away

Well today is the final test day before the lsat! I was over in the administrative building today and was asked four times "neverous?" or something to that extend. The more people ask the more I get nervous, so I did what any mature 20-something would do in this situation: ran away and went back home for the weekend. At home I have quiet and comfort not to mention no people to come up and ask me if I am nervous. Last day of prep was as good as I could expect. I started shopping for LSAT supplies today. Here was my shopping list:

3 bottles of red bull (one to try tomorrow to make sure it doesn't mess me up and two for test day)

1 bag of chips (ruffles, no aftertaste)

1 King size candy bar (Butterfinger, in case of a need for a quick sugar fix)

1 package of mechanical pencils

1 eraser

Other things I need to bring with:

Bottle of water
Ticket for testing center
Silent Timer
Directions to test site and possibly where I am staying

Wish me luck everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home