Thursday, June 15, 2006

Coolest Thing Ever

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2486187

I was going to post about the ABA deciding to take the higher LSAT score for reporting purposes, however after some thought I changed my mind. When I saw this article I wanted to post it because it might be the most fun thing I have ever seen (even if it does mean solidifying independent league baseball as a joke). Even better, the Flyers are about 20 minutes away from my home, so I will probebaly be seeing some games and mabye even participate in this!

I am eager to see the details about this, I will keep you posted. Things like this need to keep coming, they brighten up my day!

Sorry everybody no law school stuff today. Tomorrow will probeabaly be my discussion of the ABA's change.

Days remaining: One less than yesterday
Mood: Eager to see this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home