Thursday, June 15, 2006

Info Overload

The biggest reason I don't want to retake the LSAT is because I feel I have already aquired all the information that can help me. If I continue to prepare, I will simply retake tests I have taken, rework through a course book and reread posts on websites (though I have discovered a few new sites). I will basically be taking the test with the same level of preperation and hoping for better results. I really really really really really hope and pray that it does not come to this. I did a quick count today and here are the following statistics from logic reasoning:

For Sure wrong: 3
Probebaly wrong (minority opinion): 2
Dont Remember but this wrong: 4
Dont remember at all: 4
Dont remember but this right: 1

That makes a total of 16 that I think there is a chance of having wrong , even if I get two or three of those right that puts me at 12-14 wrong. I also know I missed one LG for sure, so 13-15 wrong.

I am not hoping and praying for good luck on the reading comp section. A 165 I will keep, a 166 I will keep without a grudge anything higher and I will be so happy I cannot put it into words!

For the person that asked, I have been reviewing question thoughts at the following site:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php?board=6.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home