Thursday, June 29, 2006

Judgement Day

Well today MIGHT be judgement day. It appears as if there is a decent chance that LSAT scores will be released later this afternoon meaning that three weeks of nightmares and worries will finally come to an end (or at least, the truth will be known, it is very possible that nightmares will continue as I will retake in September).

First, wish me luck. I need it. I have never been less confident about the results of something I worked very hard on.

Next, here are some of the reasons that have been used as evidence for a Thursday score release:

1. Tonight people that had already taken the test had their percentiles change meaning that LSAC is done refiguring the percentiles.

2. Scheduled updates until noon. Each score release in recent memory has been preceeded by these updates.

3. This was the origional release date given to some people.

4. We really really really want it to happen tomorrow.

Of course, it is very possible that scores could be released Friday, in which case we all get to do all of this over again (and be even crazier the second day). Lets hope for tomorrow, but me getting a good score is of a higher priority.

I don't have any new content, I just wanted to post on the hysteria.

Also, there is a raging debate on wether a percentile drop in the high 160's means a tough scale, easy scale, or does not reveal info about the scale. In my mind, it doesn't reveal info about the scale, just says that more students scored above that number than the percentile was origionally representative of. Thoughts?

Days Left: (0-1 Depending on LSAC)
Mood: Nervous as heck

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger JustLilia said...

I got them. Did you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home