Saturday, July 01, 2006

Schools

So I have pondered and pondered and thought and thought and here is what I have come up with for my list of schools that I will be applying to this Fall. If I get any good fee waivers I will probebally use those as well.

My final decision will be based on four factors:
1. Job prospects/pay possibilities
2. Cost/scholarships offered
3. Location
4. Availability/possibility of joint degree programs.

I will of course keep you updated through the entire process. Here is the list (I will order them in a later post, as of now these are in no particular order).

Harvard
Loyola Chicago
Notre Dame
Duke
Yale
Stanford
Cornell
Columbia
University of Chicago
New York University
Pennsylvania
University of Virginia
University of California-Berkeley
University of Michigan
Northwestern
Georgetown
Vanderbilt
University of Minnesota
University of Illinois
University of Iowa
University of Texas
George Washington
Washington University - St. Louis
University of Wisconsin
University of Indiana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home