Friday, June 30, 2006

Good Problem to Have

An interesting this happened when LSAT scores came out: my list of schools that I was applying to got turned upside down. Don't get my wrong, I've very excited about this, but at the same time I feel I jumped the gun in visiting some schools that I will now not be applying to.

I spent the last day trying to decide where I will apply to (of course the list with change if I get any exciting fee waivers) and it is tough. I have been married to the idea of applying to some schools for so long (for example American) but there is no point on applying to a school I wouldn't go to (especially one that will likly ding me out of yield protection).

I dont mean to sound like I'm complaining, this is an exciting problem, but it certainly means I will need to spend a bit more time getting myself ready for the fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home