Monday, July 03, 2006

Scaling Down the List

So after some thought (and I good online discussion) it has become clear that I need to reduce the number of schools I am applying to. Once I sat down and thought about it, this is probebally true. I have looked at my list, chosen some schools that I would be happy with as saftey (and that I thought had the possibility to offer decent scholarships/had reasonable tuition) and have come up with my new and improved 20 school list of schools to apply to.

Here is the new list:

Harvard
Notre Dame
Yale
Stanford
University of Chicago
Michigan
Pennsylvania
Northwestern
Berkeley (Boalt)
Duke
Virginia
NYU
Cornell
Columbia
Georgetown
Illinois
Washington University - St. Louis
Iowa
Vandy
Minnesota

If I get fee waivers from them, I will also apply to:
Indiana University - Bloomington (More on this later)
Loyola
George Washington

Re: Indiana University
So for those of you who have been pointing out that it called it "University of Indiana" and not "Indiana University" I appologize. Jeez, Hoosiers get pretty angry about their school considering they can never explain what a "Hoosier" is. Also, I am from the Big Ten, the where we refer to schools as "University of ____." (Northwestern fans, you guys are a private school in a public school league, hold your insults. Ohio State fans, you start the name of your school with the word "The" so you dont get to comment about ANYTHING.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home