Monday, July 17, 2006

Wasted Time and Mail Call

Well today was a waste. I spend an extra evening in Peoria with the intention of presenting my final letter or recommendation packet to a letter writer in person however she was not in her office today. After 3 hours of waiting I finally gave up, left the packet with her secretary, and went home. The fustrating part is that I could have done all of this on Friday and left Sunday afternoon. Hopefully things will go well and she will be not only willing to write a letter, but will have time to complete it before classes start. She leaves again at the end of this week. I hope she stops in the office before then.

Additionally, I got some mail today! The University of Virginia and the University of Michigan viewbooks and applications arrived while I was gone. I read through the Michigan book already and will be doing a dry run at the application later. I plan to start the U Va book as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home