Saturday, August 12, 2006

Back at School

I'm back at school for a while which means its back to reality pretty soon. My goal was to be ready by now, and thought I didn't complete it, I am going to try and take the weekend (since not many people will be around until tomorrow) to catch up and get stuff taken care of. Hopefully everything will work out!

The goal for the end of my today is to have all the simple stuff (for example awards lists and a touched up resume) complete. I will be putting the awards and involvement list into application folders (which I have talked about before) but will wait on my resume.

In related news, I was appointed to a university committee to work on a putting together the details for a joint-venture between a local federal center and the university. This could be a really neat experience once I figure out the details.

Not much else new here. I don't have internet access in my room which is a pain, but I will try to continue posting as often as possible. I am not to worried, computers are not hard to find around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home