Friday, August 11, 2006

One Step Closer

So today I took one more small step towards setting up my application cycle. Today I finished organizing my documents into what I need for each school. I have put each document in a digital folder for every school that needs it along with changing any school specific references. This doesn't sound like much, but for some schools it was the difference between needing to figure out what all I needed and being 100% ready to apply.

Speaking of ready to apply, I heard from a recommender yesterday that she just sent of my targeted LOR's. This is big news! I am now one step closer to having a complete application! I give her major kudos for being the first of my recommenders done. When I get back to school Friday I will begin knocking on doors to remind the others that time is running out for my LOR's to get written and submitted. (2 weeks left if I am going to do this right!) Hopefully everybody else will be this on the ball. I found out I have a few more documents, but they are mostly recompiling and not as much about writing new documents.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home