Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Minority Law Professors View on AA

Today somebody that I have a lot of respect for sent me the following link:

http://www.intellectualconservative.com/2006/the-biggest-mistake-of-her-life/

I read through the article and had several thoughts which I will refrain from sharing here. I hope you all read it, it provides a unique look into the side of Affirmative Action that often gets overlooked. I hope you read the comments, they are a good example of what a hot button issue this is, very few actually address the article, they all just address the idea of being pro/con affirmative action. I would be interested to see some empirical data to show to what degree the author's experience is representative and to what degree he is relying on unrepresentative personal experiences.

As I said, I am refraining from comment, but its an interesting read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home