Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A wee bit closer

So I finished cutting my diversity statement down to one page today. It is very short and to the point, I don't know if it will help but I don't think it will hurt. I am not sure how many schools that I am applying to will request a diversity statement, but if they want one, I've got one. At this point I now have the following tasks left:

1. Get letters of recommendation into LSAC
2. Decide 100% for sure on what my personal statement will be
3. Edit the heck out of my personal statement
4. Finish my statement of purpose
5. Write a Why Michigan essay
6. Edit resume

Things that I have completed:
1. Study for the LSAT
2. Take the LSAT
3. Compile a resume
4. First run through of applications
5. Diversity statement
6. Why Penn
7. Get LOR info to writers

So I would say when my LOR's get in, I will have the most difficult parts of the application process out of the way and will be ready to begin applying.

I am thinking that my targeted letters and one of my LOR's will be in in the next few weeks. I have no idea when my two academic letters well be complete.

Its starting to get to crunch time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home