Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Michigan

So today I received my package from Michigan notifying me that I have been admitted to their Fall of 2007 law school class. This is exciting news and I am glad to have it since this decision comes from a school I consider a cut above the rest of the schools I have currently received acceptances from. Unfortunately, I did not receive a scholarship offer. Hopefully I will receive one later.

I am thrilled to be in at Michigan, and their marketing materials are top of the line. I can already tell that this could shape up to be a VERY difficult decision (unless Harvard comes through with an acceptance).

In addition, I have been freaking out today because Harvard started calling students last night to admitt them. I really really really want to be admitted to Harvard (not that everybody doesn't). Since I am a worry wart, I have been freaking out with every online post of a person being accepted. TOBY, PLEASE CALL ME!!!!

We will see, but waiting sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home