Saturday, July 30, 2005

American Tragedy

Well I woke up this morning to my mom crying because somebody backed into our rental car TWICE. Luckily, the local police were quick to arrive and take a report. After we got a new rental car and took care of the needed calls we headed to American University.

I have been sort of luke warm on American because it seems like a long way to travel for a school I view as similar to Indiana. After seeing American though I changed my tune. The building was nowhere near as nice as George Washington but was still very nice. The law library was a particular favorite. What I really liked however was the fact that a professor stoped me in the hall to talk about the school and the law. She was whitty and polite. I also like the idea that everybody who wanted to go to be involved in a clinic. I wish I would have met more students. I only talked to one, and she worked in admissions, but she was super nice, very imformative, and extremely helpful throughout the day. I cannot say enough about how at home she made me feel and how well she answered my questions about the school. Unfortunately, housing is going to cost an arm and a leg. I have pictures of the schools that I do not know how to upload. Hopefully future tours will go as well as these. More importantly, hopefully I will get into a lot of these schools that I am looking at.

Oh and my computer is broke. The screen freaks out every so often and I have to slap it into working. This is a major problem.

Went to the Sox game tonight, they won, it was awsome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home