Monday, August 01, 2005

Sox Game and stuff

Went to the Sox game today, they came from behind to win which was huge.

I did some more law school reading and decided that I like George Washington and American a lot more than I thought I would. I need to see more schools to get a better sence of my true feelings however. Hopefully all the schools will impress me as much as these two.

Nothing too exciting, trying to figure out if my laptop is still covered by Dell or not.

I finished my first draft of my final econ paper tonight. I hope it turns out ok, since I only have two days to fix two papers. Wish me luck!

I will send completed copies of both papers as soon as they are done (also as soon as I have nothing else to talk about).

Its back to work tomorrow :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home