Monday, August 15, 2005

And he's back

Sorry for the delay everybody. The past few days were filled with a fantasy football draft, work, moving into the house, and getting some house stuff set up. I should be back and better than ever (due to more material) now.

Let me start by updating you on some house stuff. Almost everybody is moved in. The rush plan is being constructed and we are getting things together for the upcomming semester. Today we met to put together the semester calandar. There are some things I dont agree with, but for the most part I think it is a good calandar. We also agreed to contact other chapters to put together a kick a$$ formal.

My computer screen in screwed up and probeball will be that way untill I but a new one. The final topic\thought I have for you is also my only major legal question for the day:

If you are participating in the running of the bulls and trip somebody (that eventually gets killed) are you guilty of a crime? You did lead to their death, however it was something else that actually killed them, more importantly, isn't there some understanding similar to the "assumed risk" issue in tort law?

Its an interesting thought either way.

More posts to follow as Greek life heats up, school starts, and I return to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home