Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Pot Meet Kettle

I just experienced the ultimate pot calling the kettle black moment about ten minutes ago. I was reading around on an internet website that I find interesting and saw a huge thread dedicated to talking about 1. what makes a person a tool, 2. Which people posting are tools, and 3. how to know if somebody is a tool. It was hilarioius. I pretty much assume anybody willing to get into an argument over this IS a tool.

On another note, I was the the Notre Dame chat room a few days ago and the moderator said she thought the size\strength of the applicant pool would be down next year. Heres hoping its down for 2007 as well!!

Almost done with my Econ class, I expect to receive the critiques of my third paper today or tomorrow and be done by the weekend (celebrate good times common!) just in time to prepare for fantasy football and going back to school. Talk about having stuff to do, I still need to finish a Greek Week packet, hold and study for a fantasy football draft, get my back to school stuff taken care of, finish putting together some assistant treasurer stuff, and get ready for the upcomming semester\rush.

At least all that stuff is Greek related and fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home