Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Posner Rankings

Before I begin I want to say that today I resumed work.... god I wish I was still on my break.

Now that I have that out of my system, I want to urge everybody to take a look at this article:
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=703821

It really is a full analysis of the rankings system, how it can be manipuplated, and how odd things that occure when you tinker with the criteria. Overall I found it very interesting both from a "what should rankings really be used for" standpoint as well as a "look at how good schools are if you do this which I care more about" standpoint. Overall a solid read well worth the time.

Didn't receive my paper back to edit, that was disappointing.

Nobody returns my emails anymore, that is VERY fustrating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home