Friday, August 05, 2005

Football = law school?

So today I started preparing for the best time of the year...... Fantasy Football season. Last year I had some tough luck in my money draft (read: finished last) but I did well in the lower stakes world of fantasy auction. I finished in third, but thats to winning the regular season, I was able to win the most money of anybody in the league.

So this season looks to be a lot different than last year. For the first time since I started playing, top QB's can make a difference. More importantly, thes eason was filled with more turnover among fantasy positions\starts than any season before. Mix in with that several possible impact rookies and you get a fantasy season unlike any I have seen in a long time (and since I started this addiction when I was nine, I have seen MANY fantasy seasons.)

It amazes me how similar fantasy football and taking the LSAT are. You spend lots of time preparing and trying to learn the material. After you think you have it synthasized, you start to practice (practice drafts or tests). Finally the big day comes and it is filled with nerve wrecking moments. Hopefully this fantasy season will be successful, but more importantly, hopefully this years LSAT will go well for me.

Back to law school prep. Some enterprising person was able to track down where I work today and posted it on a messege board. I am less than thrilled about that, but it is fun to know somebody really wanted to know my background enough to go through all that effort. I still havent received my scores from the PR free practice test.... mabye thats their trick.

Sorry for the lack of timely posts lately, its been a WIERD time in my life. Things will get better soon enough. Additionally, once I get back to school I will have a lot more material to post about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home